Production Database Administration (8x5, 16x5 as per SLA desired)
- Installation, configuration of Oracle DB and Software.
- Optimal OS, DB configuration and settings for online operations.
- Configuring OS and DB physical disks/storage for optimal performance.
- Monitoring resources like memory, disk space, logical
space consumption / thresholds as per SLA - immediate resolution or escalation if
resources not adequate to sustain SLA
- Zero unplanned Downtime ( 99.5% ) uptime using Grid Control and DBA support as
- Proactive Monitoring of DB Alerts, critical errors ORA 600/7445 etc. And raising of
TAR with Oracle co.
- To ensure incidences do not become problems (Downtime).
- Clean Startup and Shutdown of Oracle Database for related activities on Storage
reconfigure / install, OS issues etc.